Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

I cried like a baby.

Potion Shop Potion Shop

Absolutely adorable~! Loved the animation style and it really tugged at my heartstrings!

Resident Evil: Animated Resident Evil: Animated

That was awesome! Now just do the diner scene from Silent Hill 1 and my life will be complete haha.

ThisActuallyHappensALot ThisActuallyHappensALot

Very unique animation, rather enjoyed the music and art too. Also, very interesting story about an awkward guy at a party, that doesn't seem too reaching.

DayZ: "Elektro Disco" DayZ: "Elektro Disco"

Great animation, loved the pan part XD Keep up the good work Wooley! PS great easter eggs o3o

WooleyWorld responds:

lolz someone found the easter eggs.

PowerTrip PowerTrip

Thought it was funny as hell, another job well done Spazkid!

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

This step actually made me cry... it's just so sad... But i think i finally figured it out: the characters have no real facial defining features, and are therefore easier to project onto... it's sad, really that this is matching real world intolerance.. But i loved the animation, and the series as a whole, so just remember, keep an open mind about other people's issues or ideals... opinions...

So sad ;~; But so beautiful...

George Lucas' Farewell George Lucas' Farewell

Thought it was funny, definitely made me laugh, the animation was smooth and the voice actor was perfect for the role.

Eat your peas Eat your peas

Much funnier on youtube with the fixed audio, but i got a few laughs from this. I enjoyed Jontron's kid form, and to be honest, I loved the animation because it was less... um... "Animation", more of a slideshow... and i loved it.

Miss Kitty Sees You Miss Kitty Sees You